Assembly of God Church – Staples
Our church was established in October of 1952, as led by the Minnesota District Assemblies of God.
The building was constructed by Rev. A.V. Gustafson of St. Paul, and the first $4,000 to begin construction came from Speed The Light funds raised by Minneosota youth groups. The labor on the building was completed by many A/G pastors in the area and construction was finished in the spring of 1953.