Runaway & Homeless Youth Program for Central MN
Our 24-hour Runaway & Homeless Youth crisis line is anonymous, confidential and free. Call anytime, day or night: 888.828.4383
We are here to listen and support you, no matter what you're going through.
Contact us if:
- You are a teenager who is thinking of running from home
- You have a friend who has run and is looking for help
- You’ve run away and want to communicate with your parents, but aren’t sure how
- You care about a youth and want to support our work
- A Safe Place to Stay
- We will provide a safe and secure setting while you explore your options and determine what’s next.
Youth ages 17 and younger may choose to stay at an LSS host home for up to 21 days. During that time, you may have access to therapy sessions with a professional who will work with you to explore issues you’re dealing with.