- Provided funding to Crow Wing County Foster Care Association’s “First Night in Care” backpack program for children who are placed in foster care on an emergency basis.
- Sponsored public service announcements and poster contests in county schools and participated in public events such as the county fair to distribute parenting materials and promote awareness.
- Provided funding for ParentWorks, a basic intensive group therapy program for children and their parents involved in the child protection court system.
- Financially supported Bridges of Hope in providing mental health services, Parent Support Outreach services, Crisis Nursery services and financial crisis programming for families.
- Provided funding to Crow Wing County Social Services for Summer Family Group activities.
- Provided funding to the Family Services Collaborative for flex-fund purchases for children and families in need.
- Provided funding for the Pacer Puppet program and the “Let’s Prevent Abuse” presentation for all second graders
in Crow Wing County.
- Provided start-up funds for the Parents Forever program, a training opportunity for divorcing and separating parents in Crow Wing County.
- Purchased RealCare infant simulators with accompanying parenting curriculum, allowing parents to practice caring for an infant.
The Crow Wing County Child Protection
Team wishes to extend a heartfelt "thank-you"
for your support of this year's Radiothon to End Child